Thursday, October 23, 2008

William had a little fall festival at his school. They had a petting zoo, pony rides, picked pumpkins, food, fun.........



We are taking advantage of this nice weather - before it gets too cold to be outside!


Hayes is so excited his brother is sharing his big boy toys with him! He loves his brother and everything he does - SCARY!!!!


William is getting ready for Halloween! He is going to be Buzz Lightyear! He loves his costume - he couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror! He is so cute!





3 comments:

The Crowders said...

Meredith...I just realized you had a blog! Yay...I love keeping up with everyone. The boys are so precious and getting so big. Time Flies too fast.

The Trustys said...

Too cute! I love those curls and those blue blue eyes!

The Gnemis said...

About time!! Ha I was just fussing at Shelbi about you two not blogging lately. Cute pics of the boys - I love the Buzz pic. Em