Monday, September 22, 2008

Hayes 1st Bithday!!

Happy 1st Birthday Hayes! I can't believe he is already 1!! Where did the year go? Sorry there are so many pictures! Hayes had a great day and he LOVED his Birthday cake! William loved all of the company. I only saw him once at the party! He was too busy playing! I hope you enjoy!
Happy Birthday Hayes

Hayes and Gigi


William sneaking M&M's
The only time I saw him that day!


Hayes and James Hyer Gnemi


Macy Lamb, Hayes, and James Hyer





















Playing the drums on the cake!







He did a pretty good job!












4 comments:

Andrew, Shelbi, Drew & Macy said...

Love the blog!!! I am so proud of you! We are going to have fun with this!!! HA.

The Gnemis said...

I know!!! Looks great, Mae Mae!! I am very impressed.......

Kelly Family said...

Hey Meredith!
I just found your blog. Your boys are too cute! I cant believe hayes is 1 already. Hofefully we can get to greenwood soon!
Allison

Annie Haymans said...

Hey Meredith i just found your blog your boys are adorable. hayes birthday pictures are so cute!